Acceptable Use Policy
ESU 10 District User Accounts #
Acceptable Use Policy #
Users of ESU 10 provided accounts for applications, equipment, networks and services, are responsible and accountable for their own actions in accordance with all laws both civil and criminal.
I agree to abide by the following Acceptable Use Policy and am prepared to be held accountable for my actions and for the loss of user privileges if the Acceptable Use Policy is violated.
I affirm that I:
- will not use computers to bully or otherwise harass or inflict harm on any individual or group, or their property.
- will not willfully or maliciously damage computers or the network in any manner.
- Will not install illegal or unauthorized software, shareware or freeware on computers, or attach unauthorized equipment to the network.
- will not violate copyright laws.
- will not view, send, or display messages or images that are illegal, indecent, obscene, pornographic or harmful to minors.
- will not share or use others’ logons, passwords or other confidential information unless specifically authorized to do so.
- will use network resources for approved educational related activities only. Unauthorized use for commercial or political purposes, or personal financial gain is prohibited.
- will not trespass in folders, work, or files belonging to others.
- will assume responsibility for any fees incurred while using the Internet.
- will assume responsibility for any materials accessed on the Internet, and will notify a GNENC representative, if by accident material encountered violates Acceptable Use.
- will comply with all terms of my district’s Acceptable Use and Internet Safety Policies.