How-to Video: http://youtu.be/ffVZOlfh9Zc
Note: For best video results, view in fullscreen mode and choose 720p HD quality.
1. To create a folder in SoGo, click on your “Inbox”. Once your “inbox” is highlighted right click on a PC or control click (right click) on Mac. You will get a menu with the option of “New Folder....”
3. The “New Folder...” box will open up, type the desired name of the folder you wish to create and then click OK.
4. You will now see your newly created folder on the left hand side of the window below your inbox.
5. You can create subfolders in the same manner. Select a folder that you want a subfolder for and right click on a PC and control click (right click) on a MAC. Select “New Subfolder...”
6. The “New Folder...” box will open. Type the desired name of your new subfolder and click OK.
7. You will now see a + (plus) symbol next to your folder that you created a subfolder inside. Click the + (plus) symbol to open your folder.
8. Now you will see your newly created subfolder.