SOGo Calendar - Apple iCal
1. Open Apple iCal. You can find this in the Applications folder on your hard drive, in the LaunchPad, or in the Dock.
2. Click "Preferenences..." in the iCal menu at the top of the screen.
3. Click "Accounts" in the tab bar at the top of the window as shown below.
4. Click the "+" icon in the lower left corner of the window as shown below.
5. Select "CalDAV" in the drop down list labeled "Account Type."
6. Enter the following information in the provided fields:
User Name: Your full email address
Password: Your email account password.
Server Address: sogo.gnenc.org/SOGofirstname.lastname@example.org
Server Address is case sensitive. Replace "email@example.com" with your actual email address
7. Click "Create" in the bottom right corner of the window to proceed.
8. iCal will check your credentials against SOGo and if everything works correctly, your Calendar is now set up. iCal will notify you if any errors occur.