Google Calendar - Apple iCal
1. Open Apple iCal. You can find this in the Applications folder on your hard drive, in the LaunchPad, or in the Dock.
2. Click "Preferenences..." in the iCal menu at the top of the screen.
3. Click "Accounts" in the tab bar at the top of the window as shown below.
4. Click the "+" icon in the lower left corner of the window as shown below.
5. Select "Google" in the drop down list labelled "Account Type."
6. Enter your full email address and password in the remaining two fields.
7. Click "Create" at the bottom right corner of the window to proceed.
8. iCal will check your credentials against Google and if everything works correctly, your Calendar is now set up. iCal will notify you if any errors occur.